Two-Part Information Sessions
Join us for one of our Two-Part Information Sessions presented by GST Michigan Works! Fill out the following registration form to select the session that you would like to attend.
Part 1 - The Connection
In the past 6 months have you had an employee:
- Late for/absent from work due to issues not related to work?
- Requesting a loan from 401K or you as an Employer?
- Come to you with a non-work-related problem?
- Having disciplinary issues even when their work is generally good?
- Had an employee quit due to wage/hr. increase and loss of benefits?
- Leave for another job due to workplace culture?
Learn how our Success Coaches can assist your business with retention!
Part 2 - Registered Apprenticeships
Join us and hear about registering your business for an apprenticeship and the other resources GST Michigan Works! has to offer.
- Understanding the DOL apprenticeship guidelines
- Explanation of different apprenticeships available
- How to create a registered apprenticeship within your business
- Improve productivity and the bottom line
- Create industry-driven and flexible training solutions to meet national and local needs